Lessons + Rates
- All lessons are $120 (four weeks) or $150 (five weeks) a month for instruction at Red House.
- All lessons are to be paid in advance on either a monthly basis or by semester (3 months) once an invoice has been received.Unfortunately, we do not offer pay-as-you-go lessons. Payments for individual lessons are not accepted.All students are required to commit to one lesson per week based on the TDSB calendar. There are no lessons during the holidays so students are not required to take lessons then.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $30/student.
- Lesson fees are to be paid at the beginning of each month or time slot may be forfeited. Payment can be made at the school by interac, or credit card.
- There's a 10% discount for a three-month package of 12 lessons.
- Get 10% off a month of lessons if you give us a review on google!
Cancellations and missed lessons:
- We request at least 24 hours notice to cancel a lesson, or the lesson will be forfeited.
- Missed and cancelled lessons must be made up within the month, depending on the availability of the teacher. Only one cancellation and rescheduled lesson will be honoured a month.
Acoustic + Electric Guitar
Voice + Piano
Rock Band Program
Songwriting + Recording
If writing music is your passion, we can help you hone your writing skills and learn how to record in our studio. Let our accredited teachers help guide you through the process of songwriting and applied musical theory on your instrument. Study classic pop, rock, soul, and blues songs and find out what they have in common. Book some time in the Red House studio and see your creation come to life.